Owner Financing for Everyone!
No Credit Check!
No Penalty for Early Payoff!
Down Payment: $99
Monthly Payment: $249.59
Term: 10 years
Cash Price: $14,999
$199 Document Fee
If you are interested in reserving this parcel, click the “Reserve Now” button. You will be redirected to the payment page for the deposit.
Here are 3.31 acres of agriculturally zoned (A-2) land with a pond at an insanely low price!
Here are reasons (in addition to me pricing ALL my properties low for quick, no haggle sales) I have priced this so low:
1) I have not had a chance to go out to this property or hire someone to go out and take pictures, etc.
2) Volusia County Zoning rules for A-2 zoning specify that a parcel must be at least 5 acres in order to put a residence on it. Since this is less than 5 acres, a “Non-Conforming Lot Letter” procedure must be successfully completed in order to get an exception to this rule. This requires time and may not be 100% successful.
3) The roads leading to this property were mapped out but never built.
So… that is all the bad news, but here is the GREAT news:
1) You will save a TON of money because I am too busy to get to the property or send someone out there. You can go see it for yourself though. Use the map links in this listing. If it is anything like other land I have seen in this area, it will be pristine and beautiful! And it has a pond!
2) According to the Planning and Zoning person I spoke with, you can still use this land for agricultural purposes. Grow Food, raise animals, etc. The pond, which you will own some of, will be not just a pretty view, but a super easy and free water source!
Get your farm started and work on getting an exemption for the zoning. Or see if you can get it rezoned to A-3 and you could put 3 houses there!
3) The incomplete roads guarantee you legal access to your property and what appears to be a dirt road or trail will lead you right to it!
Access will be via Reynolds Rd and then Reed St and/or Caroline St.
This property is in fast growing DeLeon Springs. It is a large parcel (actually it is 48 small lots next to each other!) This property is part of my Investment Acreage Program. A lot that has been hand picked for its investment potential. It is not “buildable” at this time. You cannot put a mobile home on it or live in an RV on it. It is zoned Agricultural. You cannot use it for storage, as a parking lot or anything similar. There is a possibility it could have recreational uses such as camping, ATVs, etc, but that is not the main purpose of this property. It is an investment in the future growth of Florida. Over 1000 people move to Florida EVERY DAY. This means great things for people who invest in land. My Investment Acreage lots are chosen because they are extremely inexpensive and they have extremely low property taxes. This makes them easy to buy and hold. The stock market will eventually crash. Gold and Silver are not dependable investments and Bitcoin is not an investment at all. Buying and holding land creates wealth and is a real asset. Don’t wait to buy land. Buy land and wait!
Lots 1-48 Block 149 DeLeon Springs Heights, DeLeon Springs, Florida 32724
LOTS 1 TO 48 INC BLK 149 DELEON SPRINGS HGTS 12TH DIV PER OR, 3860 PG 0860 PER OR 7497 PG 4730 PER OR 7508 PG 2952 PER OR, 7510 PG 2763 PER OR 8106 PG 2766
The $99 down payment will be deducted from the purchase price.
A $199 Document Fee is required for document creation and payment management.
This is the current amount of property taxes due once a year.
How to Buy this Lot
Click the “RESERVE NOW” button above to pay the down payment and document fee on this property.
During the “check out” procedure, you will be prompted to provide your name as you want it on the paperwork as well as your address, etc.
Within 48 hours you will receive a Purchase Agreement and Contract for Deed (Land Contract) in your email via SignNow, an online document signing service. You can “sign” electronically on your computer or phone. We will contact you to arrange your preferred method for monthly payments.
Any questions of what you can or cannot build, can or cannot do on the property should be directed to the county Planning and Zoning Department.
Everything I know about the property is listed here. The information provided is deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Please do your own due diligence. All property is sold as-is, where-is. The down payment and document fee is non-refundable, so please be certain the property will suit your needs BEFORE making your payment.
For more information on how the owner financing works, please see my Owner Financing page.